In answer to many phone calls and online inquiries, YES, we are open to serve you! We have now entered phase two of the general guidelines of the TN Pledge, which means that we can operate at 100% capacity provided we maintain appropriate distancing standards and, as always, keep up with proper sanitation routines. Here’s the scoop…
- Our occupancy (92) is not restricted, but we currently have seating for around 65 guests inside to maintain proper distancing. When weather allows, we are also offering outside seating for an additional 8-10 customers.
- Please do NOT enter the taproom if you…
- Have a temperature of 100+
- Are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat
- Have had a fever within the past 48 hours
If you want to dine in with us, there must be an available seat for everyone in your party. If there are no available seats and you wish to wait outside or in your vehicle, please give your name and number to a member of our bar staff
- We cannot seat parties larger than 10 persons
- We are allowing limited seating at the bar, properly distanced
- To maintain proper social distancing space, please do not move or otherwise rearrange tables and/or chairs without first speaking to a member of our staff
Download a copy of our door postings to review these items along with a page detailing all the things we’re doing to ensure as safe an environment as possible for you, our valued guests. We will continue to offer take-out and curbside service for those who choose to not wait for an available table, or whose personal situations and timelines do not yet allow them to feel comfortable in group settings.