Here’s what’s coming up at BS…
Big Game Sunday – Feb. 7
We’re finalizing plans for “you-know-what” Sunday, so check back here on Friday, Jan. 29 for details.
Trivia Tuesdays – 7 p.m.
Put on your thinkin’ cap and join us every Tuesday night for trivia. Each week has rounds of general knowledge and current events, along with audio and picture rounds. The other three rounds are random in nature, so every team (max 6 people) has a better chance of hitting on a week where they can flex their collective trivia muscles. There’s no cost to participate, but there ARE prizes…$30, $15, and $5 BS Brew Works gift cards for 1st thru 3rd place. Come early, grab a beer and some food, then settle in for what is always an entertaining evening of smarta$$-iness!
Saturday Live! at the Taproom
We are happy to present live music each Saturday night beginning July 18, 2020! No cover bands, no ear-splitting amp stacks (although there’s a time and place for that!), just talented greater Nashville area independent artists who will bring great music each week. Here’s who’s coming up at 7 pm each week…
- Jan. 30 – Jesse Savio – Listen at Jesse Savio Music
- Feb. 6 – The Deltaz – Cool video right here
- Feb. 13 – Dean Harlem – Check him out on his Youtube channel
- Feb. 20 – Ross Livermore – Listen at https://www.youtube.com/user/rosslivermoreband
- Feb. 27 – Wendell – Our favorite Irish & Americana pub band – https://musicofwendell.com/
Check back weekly for up-to-date artist listings. Also, see our parking map to see available parking options. See you soon!