Week of July 25
food truck week
We’re giving our kitchen staff some much needed vacation time this week and rolling IN some wonderful options for your eating pleasure. Here’s the schedule:
- Tuesday, July 26, 3-9pm : Sydnor Boys BBQ – Fabulous BBQ and great beer – what could be better?!
- Wednesday, July 27 : BYOFT (Be Your Own Food Truck) – Ever wanted to have our beer with a food we don’t offer? Bring in anything you’d like, or order in via Premium Food Delivery
- Thursday, July 28, 3-9pm : Santa Fe Steak & Cattle Co. – Chances are you know these folks…good eatin’!
- Friday, July 29, 4-9pm : Burger & Wing Extravaganza – Shane (the ‘S’ in the ‘BS’) will be in the kitchen alongside Karen rolling out three gourmet burger selections (Garlic Truffle & Mushroom, Bacon Onion Jam & White Cheddar, or Texas BBQ Crunch) in addition to our award-nominated wings…yummm!
- Saturday, July 30, 12-5 : BYOFT (see above) : 5-9pm – Five & Company Truck – Come experience this great new addition to the RobCo community.
- Sunday, July 31 : BYOFT
Trivia @ The Taproom
Join us each Tuesday at 7 pm for team trivia – we play seven rounds of ten questions each and a final question wager round. Up to six persons per team, with taproom gift cards for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd. No cost to play!
joggers & lagers
OK, this is wrapped for the season as the darkness arrives a bit too early to send people out in traffic! We’ll post a start-up date in February ’22.
Saturday evenings at the taproom are filled with wonderful music brought to you by some of Nashville’s most talented and varied independent artists. Join us at 7 pm each week for a great evening’s entertainment.
Join us every 3rd Thursday of the month as local pickers circle up and play bluegrass favorites from both days gone by and modern times (but mostly days gone by!). 7-9 pm, or until they play “Will The Circle Be Unbroken”.