What To expect
Expect to have a great time! All joking aside, we really do believe you’ll have a great experience when you honor us by choosing to visit. Here are some tidbits and helpful points to ponder…
- We are located in Springfield, TN, which sits pretty close to the center of Robertson County. Springfield is nearly equidistant from I-65 or I-24.
- We are family friendly! Now, that doesn’t mean we have a ball pit or jungle gym for the little ones, but we do have high chairs, changing tables (in BOTH restrooms), and a great assortment of games for all ages. Well-behaved folks of all ages are welcome.
- Our patio is pet friendly, and the water bowl is always fresh for your fur babies.
- Peak times are Tuesday evenings (trivia time!) and Friday/Saturday evenings if you want to avoid the bustle.
- Many of our food items are house made and every order is prepared when you place it, which is our way of saying “please be patient” during peak hours.
- While we do our best to accommodate large parties, please phone ahead if you expect 8 or more guests in your party and we’ll try to reserve space for you.